The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in partnership with the Carnegie Corporation of New York is offering scholarship opportunities to students who are at least in the final year of their BSc program or BSc degree holders with an interest in data science and its related disciplines (such as Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Cluster Analysis, Data Mining, Big data Analytics, Data Visualization, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Deep Active Learning, Cognitive Computing among others), to apply for one of six attractive scholarships at its pioneering Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) Research Centre in Rwanda.
This program aims to position Africa at the forefront of information science. It also seeks to ensure that scientists worldwide are able to fully contribute to the above goal.
- Prospective applicants are encouraged to apply before the end of April, July or September 2019.
- Applications will be evaluated at the end of May, August and October 2019.
To be taken at (country): Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) Research Centre in Rwanda.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters (By Research)
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Applicants must hold at least a BSc degree in any field related to mathematical sciences before the start date of this position.
- Applicants should be interested in undertaking research in Data Science and its related disciplines.
- Applicants must be open-minded, and must be willing to conduct their research at their preferred AIMS Research Centre, or a designated partner institution in one of the AIMS host centres.
How To Apply: Applicants must use online application portal to apply and submit supporting documents.
Visit The Official Website For More Information